Skip to main content

Mac fluidline brow gelcreme and Milani stay put color

Obviously you can tell which one is my fave! They both last long but I prefer the creamier type from Mac. Milani is also good and I guess longer lasting because it's a bit stiff and using a mixing medium will probably do the trick (for easier smooth application)----just maybe! I haven't tried! There are already a lot of mixing mediums or sometimes they call themselves "converter" or "thinner" for cream or powder make up. Sometimes make up fixer or setting sprays will also help thin out some cream make up especially for the gel brow cremes in pots but I won't really recommend it on gel eyeliners as they are a bit harsh when applied to lashlines. Be  sure to read the labels or instructions first before applying anything to your face especially to eye areas. 


 They have a lot of colors but I prefer these colors to my eyebrows. And I also have the "Brunette" from Mac and I use it whenever I color my hair darker than the usual light brown I have or whenever I go to formal events which normally makes my eyebrows look so light or simply because they vanish under harsh lights. 

They look almost the same but they are practicaly different. You have to try both and choose which is best for you. For the price, of course I would vote for Milani! You just have to get used to it! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bridal Make up Beauty Transformation

II'm back again! I'm sharing this video and photos with you!  These were taken on  my sister's wedding day! My sister and I had the greatest make up session in our lives! Imagine us, sisters who bonded on the last hours before she says "I do". We just laughed and cried!I will never forget this moment!  I chose not to do a neutral or earth-tone look as I was eyeing a look that's a little both dramatic and ethereal. I asked Jay, my trusted hairstylist and friend to do her beautiful braided hair. Products used: Temptu Airbrush Foundation and Blush   temptu.com Loose Powder Foundation to set:  shuuemura.com Eyebrow gel creme:  macprocosmetics Eyeshadow colors:  viseartparis.com Lipcolor:  stila.com #beautytransformation #bridalmakeup #hairandmakeup   Before (bare faced no make up except eyelash extensions)  After (straight from my phone camera)  And these are photos from the photographer , Ralph Alejandrino. Lo...

It's been a long time...

 Oh my, it's been a long time since I have last posted something about work... and I think it has been a year already to be exact!  Anyway, I won't make any promises but I will really try my very best to post works more often and perhaps share more about what ladies often want to learn more. Even the men can join too.  And to share some more today, I almost gave up being a make up artist! Probably one of the reasons why is because, most people nowadays are becoming more and more of a critic and doesn't know what real art is. I had a lot of experiences, really bad ones, that I almost lost myself but I just prayed to God. Then, it happened...I still get blessings from Him. They just kept pouring in. I couldn't even believe it myself but I always thought God was the one who is telling me to slow down. To enjoy. To do my best.  Now, I'm grateful.This is me, still working and surviving....  after 13 years. Thank you God. I am grateful.

The LUSH Lip Tint

I have a confession to make----I don't like wearing lipsticks or lipcolors. I just do because my profession calls me for it. I just don't like the feeling of something on my lips.  As I was window shopping for soaps and other skin care, I came across this fabulous lip tint from Lush!  I tried it, at first I didn't like it because it's sort of sweet...hehe but I bought it anyway. It felt natural like it has less chemicals like using natural oils and other natural ingredients. Sorry I forgot to check it from the back packaging. Honestly, this product did not last on me not because I hated it.I just don't like the feel of washing  or sanitizing my fingers (a must) all the time and dipping one of it to slather on my lips.I don't like keeping a lipbrush on my purse. I always like lipcolor to appear like stain and this did the job on me. I gave it away mainly because it's tedious for me to sanitize my finger just to apply it. I'd rather do it from the tube. I ...