Skip to main content

Vidal Sassoon Hair Setter




With 10 rollers in different sizes--3 jumbo, 3 large and 4 medium sizes (with metal inside for heating) and 10 wire clips for securing the curls


With a cute pouch to hold the rollers for heating , and with the plug attached at the back. You don't need to remove the items from the bag, just close the lid while heating. And it heats the rollers in just  90 seconds! Wow!  


The sizes of the rollers can be placed anywhere ...just think where you really want to place the tight curls or the big loose ones in your head...






Voila! The curls here were soft.I wanted the curls to be soft in front and big at the same time so I had the big ones placed there and the tight curls near the nape or at the back.My hair got enough volume. I have fine limp and wavy kind of hair.

This is really great for travel but good for those with medium length hair .Just buy another set if you have thicker and longer hair. Good for those with wavy to fine hair since it tends to curl fast.

I haven't tried this to those who have really thick mane.But I have heard good reviews as well as long as it is done correctly.Sectioning is key and do not scrimp on the rollers especially when your hair is thick. Use hairstyling products before you curl it for long lasting results.

Let the rollers stay in your head as long as you can=) If you must....

Price: Php 2,399.75----less 10%
I got it on SALE in SM North Edsa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bridal Make up Beauty Transformation

II'm back again! I'm sharing this video and photos with you!  These were taken on  my sister's wedding day! My sister and I had the greatest make up session in our lives! Imagine us, sisters who bonded on the last hours before she says "I do". We just laughed and cried!I will never forget this moment!  I chose not to do a neutral or earth-tone look as I was eyeing a look that's a little both dramatic and ethereal. I asked Jay, my trusted hairstylist and friend to do her beautiful braided hair. Products used: Temptu Airbrush Foundation and Blush   temptu.com Loose Powder Foundation to set:  shuuemura.com Eyebrow gel creme:  macprocosmetics Eyeshadow colors:  viseartparis.com Lipcolor:  stila.com #beautytransformation #bridalmakeup #hairandmakeup   Before (bare faced no make up except eyelash extensions)  After (straight from my phone camera)  And these are photos from the photographer , Ralph Alejandrino. Lo...

It's been a long time...

 Oh my, it's been a long time since I have last posted something about work... and I think it has been a year already to be exact!  Anyway, I won't make any promises but I will really try my very best to post works more often and perhaps share more about what ladies often want to learn more. Even the men can join too.  And to share some more today, I almost gave up being a make up artist! Probably one of the reasons why is because, most people nowadays are becoming more and more of a critic and doesn't know what real art is. I had a lot of experiences, really bad ones, that I almost lost myself but I just prayed to God. Then, it happened...I still get blessings from Him. They just kept pouring in. I couldn't even believe it myself but I always thought God was the one who is telling me to slow down. To enjoy. To do my best.  Now, I'm grateful.This is me, still working and surviving....  after 13 years. Thank you God. I am grateful.

The LUSH Lip Tint

I have a confession to make----I don't like wearing lipsticks or lipcolors. I just do because my profession calls me for it. I just don't like the feeling of something on my lips.  As I was window shopping for soaps and other skin care, I came across this fabulous lip tint from Lush!  I tried it, at first I didn't like it because it's sort of sweet...hehe but I bought it anyway. It felt natural like it has less chemicals like using natural oils and other natural ingredients. Sorry I forgot to check it from the back packaging. Honestly, this product did not last on me not because I hated it.I just don't like the feel of washing  or sanitizing my fingers (a must) all the time and dipping one of it to slather on my lips.I don't like keeping a lipbrush on my purse. I always like lipcolor to appear like stain and this did the job on me. I gave it away mainly because it's tedious for me to sanitize my finger just to apply it. I'd rather do it from the tube. I ...