Skip to main content

My favorite powder foundation...


Yes....it is my favorite powder foundation!

Natural Perfect Coverage Mineral Foundation...


 Perfect Coverage Mineral Foundation is formulated with multi-functional rice powder, bamboo powder, and Vitamin E to give medium to high coverage and help seamlessly cover imperfections! It leaves you only with a velvety soft matte finish, perfect complexion, a flawless-looking, shine-free face... and none of the harmful chemical ingredients found in regular foundations! Just the perfect match for your skin you’ve been waiting for!

Available in 4 Filipina-friendly shades:
Vanilla – Light
Honey – Fair
Caramel – Medium
Toffee – Morena

 0.26 oz. (7.5g)

I use the tone Honey before because it suits my yellow tone well but I find it a bit dark for me now (due to  my skin's acidity I guess) so I mix Vanilla and Honey together=)

True to their claims, it is indeed very comfortable to wear, just use the soft sponge provided in the compact for a matte look or simply use a powder make up brush for a lighter coverage.After a few hours when I applied this, I didn't feel any irritation at all...that was I was afraid of since I buy so many powders for myself even the expensive known skincare make up. With this it felt so natural and fairly breatheable.

I just love it! For the price, of course I get a dealer discount but if you buy it from the stores, it's around 495pesos.Then sometimes it goes down to 475pesos.

Refill is: 295 pesos with a free soft sponge

  This is simply the best for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bridal Make up Beauty Transformation

II'm back again! I'm sharing this video and photos with you!  These were taken on  my sister's wedding day! My sister and I had the greatest make up session in our lives! Imagine us, sisters who bonded on the last hours before she says "I do". We just laughed and cried!I will never forget this moment!  I chose not to do a neutral or earth-tone look as I was eyeing a look that's a little both dramatic and ethereal. I asked Jay, my trusted hairstylist and friend to do her beautiful braided hair. Products used: Temptu Airbrush Foundation and Blush   temptu.com Loose Powder Foundation to set:  shuuemura.com Eyebrow gel creme:  macprocosmetics Eyeshadow colors:  viseartparis.com Lipcolor:  stila.com #beautytransformation #bridalmakeup #hairandmakeup   Before (bare faced no make up except eyelash extensions)  After (straight from my phone camera)  And these are photos from the photographer , Ralph Alejandrino. Lo...

The LUSH Lip Tint

I have a confession to make----I don't like wearing lipsticks or lipcolors. I just do because my profession calls me for it. I just don't like the feeling of something on my lips.  As I was window shopping for soaps and other skin care, I came across this fabulous lip tint from Lush!  I tried it, at first I didn't like it because it's sort of sweet...hehe but I bought it anyway. It felt natural like it has less chemicals like using natural oils and other natural ingredients. Sorry I forgot to check it from the back packaging. Honestly, this product did not last on me not because I hated it.I just don't like the feel of washing  or sanitizing my fingers (a must) all the time and dipping one of it to slather on my lips.I don't like keeping a lipbrush on my purse. I always like lipcolor to appear like stain and this did the job on me. I gave it away mainly because it's tedious for me to sanitize my finger just to apply it. I'd rather do it from the tube. I ...

It's been a long time...

 Oh my, it's been a long time since I have last posted something about work... and I think it has been a year already to be exact!  Anyway, I won't make any promises but I will really try my very best to post works more often and perhaps share more about what ladies often want to learn more. Even the men can join too.  And to share some more today, I almost gave up being a make up artist! Probably one of the reasons why is because, most people nowadays are becoming more and more of a critic and doesn't know what real art is. I had a lot of experiences, really bad ones, that I almost lost myself but I just prayed to God. Then, it happened...I still get blessings from Him. They just kept pouring in. I couldn't even believe it myself but I always thought God was the one who is telling me to slow down. To enjoy. To do my best.  Now, I'm grateful.This is me, still working and surviving....  after 13 years. Thank you God. I am grateful.